Job Description: Experienced Sales / Watch Tech
Must be able to provide excellent quality watch repairs / battery replacement and customer service.
Jewelry and watch repairs performed on site while customer is waiting.
Must provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations.
Maintain in proper working order all bench tools and equipment.
Ensures availability of repairs and services by maintaining adequate inventory level of batteries / findings and supply items.
Must be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to consult with customers to uncover watch/jewelry repair needs.
- Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
- Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
- Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
- Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
- Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
- Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
- Planning & Organization: Plans and organized tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a desired outcome.
- Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the “total solution” to their jewelry / watch repair needs.
- Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Screening will include a background check.
Please contact Debbie with your interest: (949) 294-7870