April 07, 2022
FAST-FIX Jewelry & Watch Repairs is the nation’s leading retailer for Jewelry Repair, Watch Repair, Custom Jewelry Design, and Personalized Engraving Services We also sell a broad selection of Jewelry, Watches, Engraving Giftware, and Accessories. We have over 130+ locations across the United States.
As the public face of our store, the Sales & Customer Service Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the services our company offers.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increase in-store sales.
- Superior services knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the store.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Complaint handling. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies.
- High school diploma.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction over all.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Jewelry and/or watch repairs experience highly preferred.'
Work Location: Montclair Place / Inland Center Mall
Job Type: Full-time (40 hrs. per week)
Pay: From $18.00 per hour