FULL-TIME Jewelry Repair & Sales Associate – FAST FIX JEWELRY & WATCH REPAIRS, Lenox Mall,
Peachtree Rd, NE, Atlanta, Georgia
Must be knowledgeable and aware of bench repairs and customer service. Training on the job will be
Jewelry and watch repairs performed on site while customer is waiting.
Must provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations.
Maintain in proper working order all bench tools and equipment.
Ensures availability of repairs and services by maintaining adequate inventory level of findings and
Must be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and some holidays.
Must be able to consult with customers to uncover jewelry repair needs and perform an “intake” of the item needing repaired.
• Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered
• Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
• Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
• Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
• Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
• Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
• Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
• Planning & Organization: Plans and organized tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a
• Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the
“total-solution” to their jewelry repair needs.
• Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Your role at Fast Fix:
As a part of our Sales-Team you are responsible for providing a superior experience to our valued
customers. In addition, you will:
• Engage customers in conversation to understand their needs and desires
• Ability to present merchandise and share detailed information regarding features and benefits of
• Provide information regarding jewelry/watch repair options
• Meet individual and team sales goals
You would SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND at Fast Fix if you can model the following qualities:
• A desire to help our customers celebrate the special moments in their lives
• Strong customer service, sales, retail and/or jewelry experience
• Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
• A positive, customer-focused approach in delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Strong communication and relational skills
Wage is commensurate with experience.
Please contact Bobby directly with your interest: (404) 869-1877