Job Description: Experienced Sales Associate- Fast Fix Jewelry & Watch Repairs, Tysons Corner Center, VA
- Must be knowledgeable and aware of bench repairs and customer service. Training on the job will be provided.
- Ability to communicate with customers with a positive attitude, multi-task and perform intake process in a timely manner
- Meet or exceed sales performance goals set by owner or manager
- Must provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations.
- Perform all store operating procedures related to jewelry repair services (intake, pricing, POS input, cash/credit card intake…etc)
- Must be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to consult with customers to uncover jewelry repair needs.
• Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered
• Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
• Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
• Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
• Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
• Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
• Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
• Planning & Organization: Plans and organized tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a
• Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the
“total-solution” to their jewelry repair needs.
• Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Your role at Fast Fix:
As a part of our Sales-Team you are responsible for providing a superior experience to our valued customers. In addition, you will:
• Engage customers in conversation to understand their needs and desires
• Ability to present merchandise and share detailed information regarding features and benefits of products
• Provide information regarding jewelry/watch repair options
• Meet individual and team sales goals
You will SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND at Fast Fix if you can model the following qualities:
- A desire to help our customers celebrate the special moments in their lives
- Strong customer service, sales, retail and/or jewelry experience
- Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
- A positive, customer-focused approach in delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Strong communication and relational skills
Wage is commensurate with experience.
Please contact Joshua directly with your interest: (571) 633-0766 OR email your interest with resume to: email@example.com